Saturday, August 25, 2018

The Rancher's Twins Return of the Blackwell Brothers by Carol Ross

This was the sweetest story.  I really enjoyed it.  I recently reviewed The Rancher's Redemption and this is a part of that series. 

As Lydia tries to escape a past situation, she finds a wonderful job as a nanny on a Montana ranch. Jon, the father of the twins who hired her had specifics that were required of his daughters' nanny, discovered right away, those specifics weren't met.  No way was she the experienced "ranching" nanny.  She was a great nanny, but the ranching requirements, nope, she didn't cut it. I loved how the new nanny and the twins hearts entwined and the feelings that they had together.  She won the girls over, but will she be able to prove she can fill those specific requirements?

She has a couple of weeks to try to redeem herself.  Will she do it? 

This was a wonderful book and wove in the stories of the previous Return of the Blackwell Brothers' characters.  I always enjoy seeing characters that I have come to know in other books of a series.  I love that continuity!

I recommend this wonderful story.  I received a copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment