Saturday, August 11, 2018

The Victorian Christmas Brides Collection by Carrie Fancett Pagels, Erica Vetsch, Suzanne Dietze, Rita Gerlach. Kathleen L. Maher, Gabrielle Meyer, Vanessa Riley, Lorna Seilstad, C. J. Chase

Love reading these novella collections  Which I seem to be happily collecting btw!  There are 9 stories set in the 1800 time frame and nice Christmas stories.  But great even for warm summer days!  There were several new authors for me.  And I enjoyed their style, their stories making for a wonderful reading collection.  It would be nice to see some of these stories developed into a full length book.  Great stories!

These were happy stories that leave you happy that you were able to read them.  Because of the time period involved, I am sure much research time was involved in the writings so that they would be true to the time.  And they were.

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment