Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Levi's Will by Dale Cramer

This is the fourth book of Dale Cramer's that I have read.  I can only say this was absolutely awesome!  The other books were the Caleb Bender series, a fabulous series which I recommend to all lover's of Amish historical fiction.

This book kept me wanting to read every chance I got.  I was lucky as it was a free Kindle book when I bought it, but now I spotted it for around $10.00.  But either way it would be worth the price.  It was that good.  I think his books have so much meaning in them and are so well written.  This books takes you to different time periods in the life of Amish man Will Mullet (McGruder), whose experiences in life caused him to leave the Amish along with his younger brother.  It shows how the lives we lead affect others in such a big way that it is sometimes very hard to return home, to make amends and even harder to forgive oneself.  This book has so much insight into the lives of the Amish.  You can see the good and the not-so-good as the family grows in time and through several generations.  It's an honest, sometimes heart wrenching book as you read the trials and how the longing for home never really leaves us.

You will not want to miss reading this book.

Author Dale Cramer.  You can read more about him at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment