Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Lorie's Heart by Amy Lillard

I think it's a well known fact that I really enjoy Amish fiction.  This book was Amish fiction and I loved it.  Lorie's Heart totally captured my heart.  I couldn't put it down and then I was sad that it came to the end.  Yes, if you like Amish fiction, you will love this book.

Lorie Kauffmann's father has a fatal accident which left Lorie obviously very shaken up.  But what she learns about her father now completely shakes her up.  And she feels that she needs to find the truth about her father and the seemingly double life that he had lead.

Lorie begins to find out many unexpected things which greatly complicate her life and change many things about who she really is.  The friendship of a young Englischer, Zach, helps to bring her life back into perspective, helps her cope with her life, and brings new meaning to her family situation.

You will really love this book.  It's different and captivating.  I have read many of Amy Lillard's Amish books and have enjoyed each one.
Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book from the publisher for my honest review which I have given.  No monetary compensation was given.

Author Amy Lillard
This book will be released on July 28th and you get find it at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment