Saturday, December 30, 2017

My Heart Belongs in Niagara Falls, New York Adele's Story by Amanda Barratt

This is a sweet story of two individuals, both trying to do all they can to preserve and help their individual family situations. Both having experienced hard times, they set out to improve as they think best.  There are some very breathtaking events.  But I will let you discover this!

This book is part of a 50 state series of books, this one taking place in New York.  Although part of a historical series, each book seems to be an individual book with it's own story.

The book is very enjoyable and I would recommend it highly. A beautiful scenario written around the amazing Falls and the events there keep you reading till the end.  It's a story of family, love and faith.

I was given an E-book copy from NetGalley for my review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment