Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Amish Teacher's Gift by Rachel J. Good

This was the first book that I have read and reviewed for this author and I loved it. 

Ada is a teacher in a special needs Amish school.  The incidents the author writes about aren't glossed over but very accurate in how it is to have a special needs child and that they can be very difficult at times.  I know this first hand.  That honesty came through and appealed to me, personally.  I enjoyed the characters and the experiences that they shared and the not always perfect lives they led.  They had issues to overcome and to deal with.  Made it real!  Made it believable.

I really loved reading this book and hope I will have a chance to read many more from this very talented author.

I received an ebook copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment