Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Arms of Mercy by Ruth Reid

Did I love this book?  Yes, I did.  I am not going to write the details of it, because the synopsis was really well written and tells what you need to know.

As I was reading through some of the trials Elijah and Catharine went through, the tender mercies that they received, reminded me that we are not alone in what we have to go through in life.  It was a sweet reminder that there is a higher Being that knows everything we need to make it through our trials.

It was a very sweet read and I really was happy that I had a chance to read this very good book!

I received an ebook copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Sunny,
    Thank you so much for reading my book! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete