Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Minding The Light by Suzanne Woods Fisher

This is book 2 of the Nantucket Legacy Series.  I loved book 1 but book 2 is just amazing.  Such a great book!  Suzanne's books just keep getting better and better.  This story is one that grabs you from the beginning and then you wish you had nothing else to do so that you didn't have to stop reading.

So well written and since I have an ebook, I ran across some historial words that I could readily look up the meaning for.  There is a lot of research that would have had to go into this book.

It's a romance as well as historical and the story of Daphne and Ren is really wonderful.

I am so hoping that this series continues for quite some time!

Good job, Suzanne Woods Fisher!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment