Thursday, August 16, 2018

Sarah's Special Gift by Linda Weaver Clarke

I love this series by Linda Weaver Clarke.  This was the Audible version and I was able to listen while doing other things.  Love that!  I enjoyed the narrator, Carolyn Kashner, 

Sarah's Special Gift was book 4 in the Bear Lake Family Saga series.  I really enjoyed it and it was a fun read for me since my daughter was also a dance teacher.  The difference though is the fact that Sarah has been deaf since contracting an illness.  As a result, it is truly a gift that she is such a wonderful dancer, not being able to even hear the music.

As she meets David, their lives become entwined and at the beginning he has no idea that she can't hear as she speaks well. 

I love how the characters of the earlier books are carried through into this book and you can see how their lives developed through time. And I love reading and listening to books about places that I know and recognize.  I look forward to the next book!  This series is wonderful and very enjoyable for all ages of readers.

I received an Audible version from the Author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment