Thursday, August 9, 2018

The Rancher's Redemption by Melinda Curtis

This is book three of the Return of the Blackwell Brothers series. It is a good stand alone as I can tell you, because I have not yet read the first two books.  But am planning on doing just that!

Fighting over water rights and hard feelings between rancher's and responsibilities of family and ranch can cause serious problems and that's just what they have done in this book.  How will they resolve the problems that have festered for years?  Ben Blackwell has some things in his past that he wants to change about himself. But it will be difficult for him to resolve the issues without causing more difficulties.

This is a sweet romance and a very interesting, real-life type of book. With real-life problems to resolve.  I really liked it and hope to read many other books from this very good author. 

I received an ebook copy from the author and chose to review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment