Tuesday, September 18, 2018

A Wells Landing Christmas by Amy Lillard


I loved returning to Wells Landing and spotting some old friends and embracing the lives of some new ones.  This was such a heartwarming story and deals with a couple that made mistakes and needs forgiveness both from one another and from God and their own self.  It shows we are loved by God and will be forgiven for our mistakes.

I love how Ivy found an outlet and friend at the care center.  She felt that she couldn’t join the church because of her past and has a hard time to go through whatever steps she had to go through to rectify her situation, feeling that everyone would reject her.
This was a great read.  It was a hard to put down book.  It was a moving and touching story.  I loved it.  It was good like all the books this author writes.  They are all good.

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment