Saturday, September 1, 2018

Ours For a Season by Kim Vogel Sawyer

This is the first book I have read from this author.  I must say. she is a really good writer!

This story of Mennonite Marty and her husband and her non-Mennonite friend, Brooke is so different!  A breath of fresh air, for sure. 

The story covers some difficult topics and the author does that very well.

As Marty's husband Anthony and his crew set out to help Brooke with her ghost town project, some really interesting surprises happen, and you can't stop reading this fascinating story.

I have a childhood fascination with ghost towns so this story grabbed me and kept me reading.  You will love it as you read how they learn about God's paths for them.  Really great read.

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment