Friday, October 26, 2018

Surgeon's Choice by Richard Mabry MD (Audible Version)



Love Audible books!  They are so fun to listen to, especially while you are commuting and can't read a physical book, yet want to "read".  This is the first Audible book I have listened to from this author.  I really love his books and the Audible version was also great.  The narrator did a great job with expressions, voices, etc.  I enjoyed listening to him.

This latest novella by Richard L. Mabry, M.D. is an absolute must-read.  There is no down-time in this book.  The action starts and keeps going to the very end.  I had a hard time putting this down to do anything other than read!

This retired Medical Doctor turned author has applied his medical knowledge and experience to a realistic and captivating mystery.  It kept me spellbound till the very end.

I highly recommend this well-written and exciting book.  I look forward to anything this author produces!

I was provided an Audible version of this novel by the author, but the review is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment