Thursday, October 11, 2018

The Amish Christmas Letters by Patricia Davids, Sarah Price and Jennifer Beckstrand

This is a sweet Christmas collection from three talented authors.   The stories start with a letter to a member of Marybeth's Circle letter group telling the others of the latest events.  The letters make the rounds among all those on the list. 

The stories are romances and the romances are fun to read.  There are times to laugh and the letters are encouraging to each other as the three stories are not separate but are of each of the writing circle recipients.

I really enjoyed the stories and they all seemed to have enough length to be able to enjoy each story fully.

I recommend this book.  I really liked all three stories!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment