Friday, January 4, 2019

The Crock-Pot Ladies Big Book of Slow Cooker Dinners by Heidi Kennedy, Katie Handing, Sarah Ince

So this book I discovered on NetGalley, but it was no longer available for request except through "the wish list".  So I wish requested it and received it!  I feel really lucky because the recipes are just amazing.  I have been a crock-pot cooker for ages.  But my cooking with it mostly was surrounded by the same meals, roast beef, roast pork and a few misc. soup recipes.  That was it. 

This book gives me wonderful ideas that never crossed my mind.  I will be making the recipe on page 78 for tonight's dinner.  And from there on, the choices are endless.  I'm so excited to try them all out!

I received an ebook copy through NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment