Monday, February 11, 2019

Smoky Mountain Christmas by Delia Latham, Amber Stockton, Rose Allen McCauley, and Jeanie Smith Cash

This is a wonderful book set!  And there are separate stories all funneling into the final conclusion of the book.  It is a wonderful Christmas or "anytime" read.  It's clean, with Christian values throughout.  Written by several authors which have a common synergy and wonderful writing styles.  I really enjoyed these stories and I loved the southern "flair" that comes through because of the wonderful Tennesee setting.  This was the first book that I have read in this setting and I loved the feel of the south and the culture in this part of the country.

Well worth the read! 
I received an ebook copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your positive review! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your visit with the Buchanan family! :)

    ReplyDelete