Monday, September 2, 2019

I Love You So Mochi by Sarah Kuhn

This was a really fun book that I picked up for my mom at the local library.  After she finished, she told me that I should read this one, too.  Being as my husband is Japanese and my grandson is on a Japanese Church Mission for 2 years.

It was a fun book to read.  It had a few words in it, that may be a consideration for some.  Aside from that I enjoyed reading about some cultural differences and learned a few words and their context.

The storyline kept a good pace and was not boring at any time.  The visit to Japan made me want to add this to my bucket list!  It sounds so beautiful and the food...well, Japanese food is wonderful and reading about it definitely made me hungry!  Kimi's friends were modern, and fun and it was just plain fun to read.

Sweet story about family relationships, some misunderstandings and bonding.  Very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment