Monday, October 21, 2019

A Pleasant Rivalry by Linda Weaver Clarke

This was book 3 in the Series called A Willow Valley Historical Romance.  I loved this book!  It was a great historical read and full of surprises.  I totally didn't expect what happened to happen.  So that being said, the time period was an interesting one and I love how the author intertwines historical events and her faith into the story.  It was a new and refreshing tale.

Two different writers for competitive newspapers work on getting the best stories.  They are old friends who were separated in time by 13 years and meet again in their positions as news reporters.

I am sure you will enjoy this book!  I highly recommend it!

I received an ebook copy of this book.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment