Monday, January 6, 2020

The Innkeeper's Bride by Kathleen Fuller

Book three of the Amish Bride's of Birch Creek Series was very impressive to me as it dealed with issues that happen to real people.  Sometimes these issues are difficult to talk about to others as was the case for Selah as she tries to deal with and overcome her fears and her past.  It's a realistic view of real life for many people.  I like that the book was not all sugar-coated as they showed their individual struggles in life. 

Although this was book three, it clearly can be read as a stand-alone.  I have read book two, although not book one.

The cover is also so nice.  I really liked it!  Had to say something about that, too!  All in all, I loved it.  No dull reading time in between, totally engaging and realistic in every way.  Levi and Selah's characters were so believable.  Great book, great author!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment