Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Return to Shirley Plantation by Carrie Fancett Pagels Audible Version

This was a charming Civil War romance in novella length. Carrie Fancett Pagels apparently did some extensive research to get the details of this time period and setting.  The story is set at Shirley Plantation in Virginia.  The author has a very pleasant writing style which I enjoyed listening to.

The Story has some unexpected surprises making for a most fascinating tale.  This is a clean Christian romance and I highly recommend it.  It gives you a real taste of life during The Civil War time.  This was a truly enjoyable read!

The narrator Cecily White added charming southern accents and was very enjoyable to listen to!  I think you will enjoy listening to this southern historical fiction.

I received an Audible version from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment