Tuesday, April 28, 2020

On A Coastal Breeze by Suzanne Woods Fisher three Sisters Island Book 2

I enjoyed book 2 of this series very much.  This is an author whose Amish fiction books were among my very favorite and although I am very used to reading those, it has been a refreshing change to read this series.  The characters are enjoyable and all very interesting in their particular spheres in this series, Cam, Blaine and Maddie are sisters on the island, all with different and unique interests.  It's been an enjoyable series and decisions about marriage, careers, health and other topics are a part of this book.  And there are secrets which make the characters who they are, how they feel about themselves and others.

I enjoyed how Maddie's story went back to her youth and explained her feelings, her memories and her thoughts.  This was Maddie's story and I think, am hoping, anyway,  that the next book will be Blaine's story.

I also enjoyed the discussion questions at the end.  Found them thought provoking in many ways.  All in all, a really good book!

I received a copy of this book from Revell Publishing and Net Galley.  All thoughts are my own.




Here I am loving my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment