Sunday, May 3, 2020

Angel's Serenade by Linda Weaver Clarke. Narrated by Carolyn Kashner






I loved this sweet historical romance by Linda Weaver Clarke.  All her books are clean, sweet and very fun and interesting to read.  I was happy to be able to listen to this one.  The story and the characters were caring and good people who were concerned with others and their well-being.

Carolyn Kashner is the narrator used by the author.  I have enjoyed listening to her style and voice.  She uses different tones and voices to make it easy to know who is speaking.  

It had adventure too with the river pirates.  I have to be honest and had never heard of them before, so this was something new for me.  But after I thought about it, I see how this could definitely have been a problem for those traveling along the rivers and being vulnerable to attack.

I know you will enjoy this book.  It is a very good book and I wouldn't have wanted to miss even one of Linda Weaver Clarke's wonderful books.

I received an Audible version of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment