Sunday, May 31, 2020

An Impossible Price by Davalynn Spencer Front Range Brides Series Book 3

I loved this sweet historical read.  It's a book that is hard to put down.  Sophie is a midwife and Clay arrives in town and stirs lots of feelings in her heart.  But there is something holding Clay back in their relationship. 

This book was well written and grabs you right from the very start.   It would appear to me that the author either has a great knowledge regarding things written in this book or did a lot of research.  It seemed very accurate to  the time and the setting. It's a sweet romance with characters from the earlier books which I always like to see and remember.

I truly enjoyed this book and am sure other readers who enjoy western historical books will just love it. 

I received an ebook copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

1 comment: