Thursday, May 21, 2020

Romancing Nadine by Amy Lillard

I love the continuity in this series, how the characters continue throughout subsequent books.  Nadine is twice widowed and single.  Amos has never married and feels that Nadine was meant to be his wife.  Unfortunately Nadine is anything but willing to have Amos court her.

Such an engaging book, and not a dull moment to be found.  This whole series has been so good and I have enjoyed each addition.  I love how Jenna and Buddy are back and we get to see how things continue for them as well.  You can read the book on it's own, but they are all so good that you should read them all learning to love the characters portrayed by the author.

Loved it and recommend it!

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment