Saturday, September 24, 2022

Wanda E. Brunstetter's Amish Friends No Waste Cookbook


I have loved Wanda's Recipe books and this one had some very nice and simple recipes.  I have gone down one person in my household and this gives nice casseroles that could be used a couple of nights for my now small household.  The Cheeseburger Bacon Pasta sounded like a winner to me!  As did the Pizza Casserole!  Can't wait to try them.  I need to a way to use the leftovers that I always seem to have in the fridge and somehow often end up just throwing away. And this book seems to fit the bill perfectly. The dessert items looked so nummy!  I can't wait to start baking and cooking these wonderful looking foods.  The artwork was great and everything looks wonderful. 

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment