Friday, September 23, 2022

The Amish Matchmaker by Amy Lillard (Paradise Valley Book 2)

This was such a cute story!  I just loved it.  The characters were all so engaging.  And it was a book that once you started, you kept right on reading.  It was such a fun book.  The book took right off from the beginning to end.  No dull moments as Astrid becomes the matchmaker for Imogene, a widow with twin boys who needs a husband and father to help her.  Astrid is a romance writer and is surprised at Imogene's request to help her find her match. But she's right on the job!  

I loved the storyline, love, friendships and a few laughs along the way.  It was a really enjoyable tale and I loved the humor when confusion hits! I loved the characters of the twin boys, Mattie and Mahlon who helped to add humor and a little chaos to the story.  All in all, this book is a sure winner for all who love Amish fiction.  Can't wait for book 3!

I received a copy of this book through NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment