Saturday, July 18, 2020

Montana Welcome by Melinda Curtis

I really enjoyed this book!  I enjoyed the captivating beginning.  I enjoyed the satisfying ending and I enjoyed the entertaining parts in between. 

I was happy to see another Blackwell series as I loved the others that I had read before. The authors of the Return of the Blackwell Brothers have joined forces again for this new and captivating series. And this was the start of what appears to be another wonderful, clean and fun series.

This story line of a run-away bride was very fun, enjoyable and kept me reading throughout the pages.  The book's start was full of engaging writing.  You will be in for a fun "ride" with Conner and Lily!  I really felt that this was a wonderful start to the new series and can't wait to read what is coming in the near future.  I loved the conflict when the expected groom comes to claim what he feels is his. 

I received a copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

Look at what's coming down the line!





No comments:

Post a Comment