Thursday, July 9, 2020

Security Breach by Vannetta Chapman



Book 1. This suspenseful story  was first a part of an anthology called Summer of Suspense.  Although a quick read, it held my interest and is book 1 of the Cyber Division Series.  I really liked Ben, the Amish man, who discovers a woman agent ready to do him in!  I love his character and hope that he will be in book 2! The book moves quickly and there are no dull moments.   I really enjoyed reading this!
This was book 2 of the Cyber Division Series.  These are shorter books, but full of intrigue and definitely makes you think about the future! 
The book takes right off and there are no dull moments.The research involved here, stuns me.  I was so impressed by the infinite knowledge needed to write such an enthralling tale. Great book and a lot to think about! 


Book 2. There has been a breach in internet security and Nora is on the job to find what is happening, and who is causing the attack.  As you read about the events it makes you wonder if something like this could happen and why?  It's a well written book of things that conceivably could occur in a not-so -perfect world.The book is spell-binding and a great addition to book 1.  
Book 3  was a wonderful addition to the first books of this series.  The author is an amazing writer of Dystopian books!  Loved the suspense!  And with all of our current events in the World these days, you can practically visualize it happening in life rather than a book! 

Book 4  was really a fun read!  It took place in locations that I am very familiar with in my home state, Zion National Park and the Virgin River Gorge area.  Such a beautiful setting for an exciting book about cyber terrorists! 

The rock climbing and repelling add a little more excitement.  A favorite hobby of my grandson!  I really enjoyed the book and there seems to be little touch of romance along the way.  Great book.  You will enjoy it!

I received an ebook copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment