Friday, June 24, 2022

Critical Alliance by Elizabeth Goddard (Book 3 Rocky Mountain Courage Series)


 As I was checking to see if I had read the previous books of this series, I noticed that I had read books 1 and 3.   Somehow I missed the second book, however, it read well for me regardless.  This book is about Mackenzie, who was previously a hacker who has now returned to help her family as they are experiencing problems from a hacker. She finds herself in danger as she works to help her sister Nora. She and Alex team up in the search for the cyber hacker who is causing her family lots of trouble.  Attraction is brewing between the two.  The characters were very interesting and enjoyable as they searched for answers.  Although I am not too knowledgeable regarding this type of crime, the suspense kept me reading till the very end.  I had no idea who the culprit was.  The book definitely kept my attention with its well paced action.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher and NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment