Thursday, June 2, 2022

Dairy, Dairy, Quite Contrary (A Sunflower Café Mystery)


I love a nice cozy mystery.  And this one suits me quite well.  I love the book cover, and the story ran smoothly and was very enjoyable.  I love that cozy mysteries are exactly that and even have a little humor in them as did this one.  It's the beginning book of a cozy series.  Which I suspect will be fun and mysterious. The story was in the Amish town of "Yoder", a good Amish name, where most of the towns' people had that surname.

I wondered who had the most reason to commit the murder of the milkman. There were several that might have had some grounds to do just that. But is was hard to be sure of anyone. 

I enjoyed Sissy's character and hoped she would find the answer to "who dun it". The murder appears to have been blamed on her, and things don't go to well in her favor with the sheriff.

Each chapter heading had a little quote by "Aunt Bess" and I loved the quote for chapter 11.  I could completely relate to that one!

A nice story that you will have a hard time figuring out because of the twists and turns.  I was given a complimentary copy and was not required to give a positive review.   All thoughts are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment