Saturday, October 15, 2022

An Amish Christmas at the Apple Blossom Inn by Debra Torres and Tracy Fredrychowski (An Amish Christmas Novel)


I so enjoyed this book!  It was good from the first page till the last page!  I loved the way the characters all interacted and I loved Jubel!  He seemed like the perfect guy.  The storyline was full of activity and there were no drawn-out parts.  It was an enjoyable page turner book!  I loved the family togetherness, despite their loss of parents. And I loved how they worked together after a bad incident at the inn. Two sisters share their tale and authors, Tracy and Debra just can't stop now!  They are on a roll!  

I have read books from both of these talented authors.  But to put their heads together on one book could be both a blessing and a challenge.  I loved how they combined their talents and came up with an absolutely delightful book.

I highly recommend this book which I received as a complimentary ARC copy.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment