Thursday, July 24, 2014

Quick and Easy Autumn by JoAnn and Vickie, published by Gooseberry Patch of Columbus, Ohio

This is another book that I was so lucky to win.  This is another wonderful recipe books full of fall-type recipes.  I absolutely love recipe books.  Not so much Kindle version here.  I love to hold the book, study it, and use it. 

The book uses fall ingredients such as pumpkin, apples, squash and other fall veggies.  I wish I had more time to cook and try new things.  A goal for retirement days!

The book has some really cute illustrations, however, no pics of finished meals.  That would have been a nice addition, to kind of see what the finished product looks like.  This is a publisher that helps you publish your own cookbook.  The recipes all give credit to the individual to whom the recipe belonged.  There are some nice looking soup recipes in here!

You can find your copy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment