Sunday, January 17, 2016

More Than Friendship by Amy Lillard

I just finished reading this very enjoyable novella by Amy Lillard.  She is an excellent author and I have enjoyed all the books that I have read of hers.  Although this one was of a shorter length it seemed to me that the characters were well developed and that the story flowed at a good speed.

Clara Rose was looking forward to her upcoming marriage to Thomas Lapp.  There was only one thing standing in her way, her best friend, Obie.  Obie and Clara had been best friends forever.  Why would he now oppose their marriage in such a way?

By marrying Thomas, it seemed to Clara that would be losing her best friend.

I enjoyed this read very much.  I loved the characters, the storyline and events in the lives of Clara, Thomas and Obie.  I highly recommend this book to fans of Amish fiction.

It's a sweet romance with some twists and turns.

It is available for pre-order at this link.

I received an ebook copy of this book for the author for my honest review, which I have given.

1 comment: