Monday, February 29, 2016

Jenny's Dream by Linda Weaver Clarke


This was book 3 of the 5 part historical fiction Bear Lake Family series.  It is always nice to read one of Linda Weaver Clarke's books which are always entertaining, factual and clean reads.  

This, as the title indicates is the story about Jenny, daughter of Gilbert and Melinda, the couple that blended their lives and family together.A wonderful story that takes you back in time and let's you visualize what life was like as people forged their lives in an untamed land.

As Jenny's dream of her future began to come true, she discovered that sometimes dreams can change with time. And sometimes surprise you.

It was a great read and I recommend it along with the previous 2 books in the series.  It has adventure, romance and historical elements which make a great combination.  I know others will enjoy this story as much as I have.  Here is the link to where you can find her book.  

I received an ebook version of this book for my honest review which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment