Saturday, October 7, 2017

Love Held Captive by Shelley Shepard Gray

I have read several of Shelley Shepard Gray's books, usually Amish.  This one was about the post Civil War period when officers in the Confederacy meet women who have had difficult lives during the War and did what they had to, to survive.

There are some adult themes in the book.  The book goes back in time to days in the prison camp spent together by the officers and then returns to the current time of the book.

It appears that I have read a book that has previous books in the series.  It took me a little while to understand some things as a result, but it was still alright that I had missed some of the earlier books.

Disclosure:  I received an ebook copy of this book from NetGalley for my review.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment