Monday, August 26, 2019

Montezuma Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clarke (Audible Version)

This series has been full of intrigue, adventure, suspence and romance.  This book was great.  Lots of mysterious happenings and interesting action.  I love how the author writes about an area where she lives near, in Southern Utah.  I can also identify with this area, as I live in Utah as well. 

I love exploring the petroglyph areas and historical areas of Utah and so this book was captivating to me.  I loved the camping, the adventure and everything.  It was a great book to add to the series and because it was an Audible version, I could take it with me whereever I went.

The narrator Caroline Kashner is very talented making the Audible version very interesting and easily identified when a different character was speaking.  Great read, clean, enjoyable and very entertaining.

I received an Audible copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment