Saturday, August 31, 2019

Rescued by the Perfect Cowboy by Melinda Curtis

So I love this Monroe series and am so happy that I was able to read the next installment. Single mom, Sophie Monroe is starting a new business in "Second Chance".  What is Second Chance?  It is the town that grandfather Harlan Monroe gave to all his grandchildren to inherit.  And there was a stipulation.  They must all work together on the town to bring it to life.

Sophie has a set of twins who need child care, enter Zeke who volunteers for the job.  But her kids are pretty lively, should we say.  As Zeke recovers from an accident, he cares for the twins, but finds there might be more to this "job" than meets the eye. And Zeke holds back a secret from Sophie, something that makes him feel unqualified to be in Sophie's life.

It's a fun and wonderful addition to the rest of the series and I loved it.  It's such a good read!  You will absolutely love this book.  I highly recommend it!

I received an advance copy of this book.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment