Monday, August 12, 2019

More Than Words Can Say by Karen Witemeyer

This was the first book I have read from this author, although I have seen many of her books.  I really liked it although it was interesting that the character Abigail, felt she was heavy and yet the cover picture certainly doesn't indicate that. 

It was an entertaining read and this marriage of convenience seemed to be a good decision for both as they worked through their pasts and their concerns about them.  Each needed to work those things out before their marriage of convenience could go to the next level.  There may have been a little too much mention of the "marital relations".  Although the book was clean, it seemed to dwell on that a bit more than I would want it to. 

But it was a good read, longer than many books I have read lately, but enjoyable.

I received an ebook copy from NetGalley.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment