Friday, August 2, 2019

When Mountains Sing by Stacy Monson My Father's House Series V. 1

Mikayla's life was going in the directions she chose, everything was good.  Suddenly the unexpected...a health issue that brings huge changes in her life, but changes not solely with her health...but with her entire being. Her life as she knew it.

Leaving her home to find answers brings even more life changing events. Some not so good, others good.  Learning, forgiving as well as overcoming becomes her life.

I related so personally to this book. It touched me very much.  Why, because I recently found my mother's father, in a similar situation, and I know that people make mistakes, they try to do better, and sometimes that is hard and difficult for others to understand that have not experienced those mistakes, and the feelings and longings to find the truth.

I really enjoyed this book.  I look forward to reading more of this fascinating series!

I received an ebook copy of this book from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you enjoyed it, Sonja! This book touched me too, which surprised me since I already knew the story!!! But there's something about Mikayla's search for her identity that I think we can all relate to.

    ReplyDelete