Sunday, January 19, 2014

Rebecca's Rose by Jennifer Beckstrand

 

Rebecca’s Rose


I loved this book.  Plain and simple.  It was captivating.  I could see the setting, feel the feelings of the characters and enjoyed reading it to the very end.  The human feelings were well expressed and genuine.  The decisions that were made by the characters were believable and understandable. Rebecca's feelings when she discovered an unhappy part of Levi's past, were honest.  Although Amish, she found it difficult to forgive, and had to work through her feelings.  I highly recommend this book to Amish fiction readers who want a little change of pace.  Because the story was different than the other Amish Books I’ve read.  I think that was why I enjoyed it so much, it was very refreshing.

You can find Jennifer's website at this link.




No comments:

Post a Comment