Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cooking with the Horse and Buggy People

This is the first time I have reviewed a recipe book.  But there's a first time for everything!  I bought this cute book in NY at Sauder's Store, near Palmyra, New York.  We ate there for lunch and had a nummy sub sandwich made by some cute Mennonite girls that worked there.

They sold lots of Amish books and this is one that I picked up.  The recipes were simple, looked quick and the ingredients were items easily purchased or things I would have readily on stock in my pantry.

Although I have only tried some of the recipes, they were all good and easy to follow.  I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good Amish recipe book.

Here is a link where it can be purchased online at Amazon.  Some used copies sold for 1 cent plus shipping.  Sounds like a deal to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment