Monday, August 31, 2015

Family Wanted by Renee Andrews

This was book one in the Willow's Haven series by Renee Andrews.  I don't believe that I have read any of her books before.  It's a nice sweet romance.with Christian values.

The story is about Isabella Gray who grew up without her parents and moves to Claremont, Alabama. She meets Titus Jameson and daughter, Savannah and they soon become friends.  The young motherless girl brings back childhood memories and Isabella longs to bring happiness to this young girl.

But she holds a secret in her heart which she finds very hard to share, even with Titus about whom the secret revolves around.  She knows eventually the secret will need to be told, but when is the right time and how will his reaction be?

I enjoyed this story.  It was a nice read and I think I will be reading the next in the series.

Author Renee Andrews:


No comments:

Post a Comment