Saturday, October 17, 2015

Mystery on the Bayou by Linda Weaver Clarke

I just recently finished reading Mystery on the Bayou.  I really enjoyed it.  As a young girl reading was my beloved pastime that my friends and I continued to do together through our elementary school years.  Mysteries were my favorite genre in those days, and I can see that my love for mysteries has not waned.

Linda writes a fun and interesting storyline.  This is book 6 in the continuing series of the Amelia Moore Detective series.  In book 6, we find Amelia and Rick, two happy newlyweds in a cozy retreat for their honeymoon, only to be approached by a woman who asks Amelia to locate a son she gave up for adoption 16 years ago.  She has discovered she has a hereditary disease that she feels an urgent need to inform her son about.  Not knowing could be deadly for him.  Amelia takes on the case which leads her to Bayou country and a not so easy to resolve case.

There are several twists and turns making lots of interesting reading.  And I am happy to see that a book 7 is on its way.  I enjoyed reading this very much and if you enjoy cozy mysteries, with a little touch of romance, you will surely enjoy it as well!

I received an e-book copy of this book for my honest review, which I have given. You can get your copy here!

1 comment: