Monday, April 4, 2016

Fundstücke Dokumente und Briefe einer preussischen Bauernfamilie 1747-1953

This is a bit different from most reviews I have written.  It is actually written in the Germany language, which I know because I am from Germany and because I do genealogy.  I got a tip about this book because it is about the Zander family which is a family that I descend from in the area of a town called Nitzahn.

It is a compilation of documents found in an attic and published in this book about the dealings of this family through time.  It is not a book that you can just sit down and read, such as a novel or similar, but if you are interested in the family history of Zanders, it is a good source.  I am happy that I was able to get a copy and as time passes will study it more fully as to my Zanders.  I am happy to learn more about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment