Monday, April 25, 2016

Passed and Present by Allison Gilbert

I was given this book as a gift from a friend.  I have just lost a parent recently and this book gave ideas as to how to keep memories close by of those you lost with projects such as a tie quilt, etc.  The projects sounded interesting, but I would have loved to have seen some photos of examples of the projects.

Also for the easier do-it-yourself projects, perhaps directions as to how to do the projects for the less artsy-craftsy types, such as myself.  It had some projects I would like to try, now to figure out how to do them.  There were a couple I won't be doing, the "medium" and the "tattoo" remembrance.  But as for using their items that they collected throughout the life, those type of mementos would be nice to have around and see often in a nicely displayed way.

No comments:

Post a Comment