Thursday, September 22, 2016

The Rebels of Cordovia

I so enjoyed this fun book!  It has adventure, romance, a little mystery, history and action.  No boring moments here.  Linda Weaver Clarke's book is really entertaining and enjoyable. And it has a great ending!  Which I won't tell you about because you really need to read this book.

Rebels for the cause of the people, Robin and her rebels have to decide whether or not to join forces to protect the rights of the people. Placed back in the days of wicked and oppressive kings, the rebels work together for the freedoms of the common people.  Will they succeed against the governing forces?

The romance is sweet and the action is plenty.  I highly recommend this entertaining book!
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book for my honest review, which I have given.

No comments:

Post a Comment