Monday, March 20, 2017

Marrying Jonah by Amy Lillard

This is book 6 in the Wells Landing Series.  I've been lucky enough to read every one of the books.  I am kind of thinking that this was my absolute favorite one!  It was a book I COULD NOT PUT DOWN!

In this story Sarah and Jonah's relationship is a truly difficult one and definitely has many trials to overcome.  It is a story of not-so-perfect people, both hoping for a better situation.  It's a story of romance, trust, mistrust and forgiveness.  I think it crosses through almost every emotion.

The story is not your everyday Amish story line.  It was so good.  I know you will love it!

I received a copy of this book from the Author for my honest review.  All thoughts are my own.

You can pre-order your book at this link.  But lucky for you, you only need to wait another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment