Friday, March 10, 2017

The Farmer's Market Mishap by Wanda E. Brunstetter

This is a sequel to The Lopsided Christmas Cake by Wanda E. and Jean Brunstetter.  This was an easy reading sweet tale of the twins, Elma and Thelma.  Thelma is now married and expecting a boppli while Elma is single and caring for the store that they inherited.  Thelma seems to want Elma to renew or rekindle some feelings for Delbert, but Elma doesn't seem to respond in the way good-hearted sister Thelma would like her to.  But with being very busy at the store, Elma will probably need a little help to get the work done.

The story is sweet and a relaxing read.  I enjoyed it as I do other books I have read from these authors.  It seems a bit shorter in length but still tells the story well.

I received an ebook copy for NetGalley for my review which I have given.  All thoughts are my own.

This book will be available on June 1, 2017.  You can pre-order the book at this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment