Friday, March 3, 2017

The Chapel Car Bride by Judith Miller

This is the first book that I have read by this author.  I was so delighted with it, that I hope that I will find more great books from this author.  It was a good Christian read, interesting, entertaining and hard to put down.

Hope Irvine and her preacher father, travel in a train car which is both the home and the "chapel".  The traveling duo have an assignment in Finch and find themselves in a mine company town that has a little more than mining going on.  This book is captivating.  I loved how Hope and hero, Luke, work to make this little town a better place for all.  Their Christian beliefs keep them working on good projects that sometimes are entangled with a little bit more, without realizing it.

Great book and story.  I enjoyed it very much!
I received an ebook copy from NetGalley for my honest review, which I have given.

This book releases April 4, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment