Friday, November 30, 2018

Lawfully Matched by Lorana Hoopes AUDIBLE Version

This is the second book of this author that I have been fortunate enough to read and listen to.  Very sweet romance.  The characters were well matched and made a good fit even though they had no idea!  The narrator was Daniel James Lewis.  He had a little bit of a southern accent to his voice which added to the Texas feel of the book.  It was fun to listen to and his expressions and "voices" were well portrayed.

Enjoyed how the steadily paced book progressed and there was suspence and romance to keep things interesting.

The book was of a novella length and I was able to finish listening to it in one sitting.  I enjoyed it very much.

I received an Audible copy from the author.  All thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment